Huggle thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'mermaid

xfkirsten said:
LMAO! I do that too! Sleep is your frieeeeend! :p

Wow really? Whoa. Never knew that. :lol:

I don't really sleep much. I go to bed kinda late and I get up really early, then I run around all day and do it again.

xfkirsten

Lil'mermaid said:

I don't really sleep much. I go to bed kinda late and I get up really early, then I run around all day and do it again.

Not me. I stay up late and then sleep til 1 in the afternoon. :lol:

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:

And you've been doing that since you were about 18 months old!
How many nights did we have to watch The Little Mermaid? :brick:

Lil'mermaid

tigsmom said:
And you've been doing that since you were about 18 months old!
How many nights did we have to watch The Little Mermaid? :brick:

Im my fathers daughter I guess. I have no idea how many nights I watched that tape, but it is a miracle that it even still works

wdwhoneymooner

Lil'mermaid said:
:lol:

Reason number 59308 why I cannot wait to finish school. :lol:

.................and why so many who've been out of school for awhile want to go back. Keep in mind: bills, mortgages, car payments, insurance, diapers, kid's clothes, headache meds, electronic toys, etc, etc........that big, fat paycheck shrinks like magic. :brick: :brick:

But I wouldn't have it any other way!! :D

tigsmom

MerHearted said:
And what's wrong with that? :lookaroun

How to explain it... I would put her to bed around eight or so. She would sleep until eleven pm. Then she would be up until five or six am!
I got tired of trying to sleep on the couch as The Little Mermaid played over & over. When she was older (and learned how to work the VCR) she would just get up and start the movie and not even wake us up anymore.
I can't tell you how many times I still find her at three or four in the morning watching TV with the sound down and the closed captioning on.

disneymoc

stranger said:
*Dumps a bucket of water on disneymoc*

All better? :D :wave:

*tries to shake himself dry like a dog*

Brrrr....

Well I guess it is official now. That water was so cold. I have become the coolest. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom