Huggle-licious

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
:rolleyes: :lol:

But yeah, go to the doctor :)

You think you're passing another stone?
I really hope that is not the case

I have been having some kidney pain (or pain in my lower back) for about a week now.....it really sucks

tigsmom

speck76 said:

I have been having some kidney pain (or pain in my lower back) for about a week now.....it really sucks

Have you upped your fluid intake? Been drinking cranberry juice (sans vodka)?
Any fevers? With your history don't wait too long to see the doctor.

huggles

Disnut

Kidney stones hurt like... well I won't say that here but they hurt. I have had 2 blasted and may be working on another one forming . ouch.

speck76

Disnut said:
Kidney stones hurt like... well I won't say that here but they hurt. I have had 2 blasted and may be working on another one forming . ouch.

I have had 2 pass.....last time they did a CT scan and found at least 3 more in my right kidney.....

Disnut

speck76 said:
I have had 2 pass.....last time they did a CT scan and found at least 3 more in my right kidney.....

Mine were to big to pass. so they had to do a lipotripisy on me. The 1st time I was awake but they gave me pain medicine and the 2nd time they put me out but I had taken asprin the night before so they couldn't do the machine right. They had to put it on a lower setting. I got sick on that time. The stone was about 1/2 inch wide. :eek:

stranger

speck76 said:

Awwww...:(

*Huggles* :kiss:

Now when are you getting your fine self to the doctors?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom