Huggle-licious

Safari Giraffe

Afternoon HUGGLES.:lookaroun

I'm cold.......it is overcast and gloomy over here.....I need some sunshine and warmth.:cry:

Thanks for listening............that is all.:lookaroun

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:
I'm cold.......it is overcast and gloomy over here.....I need some sunshine and warmth.:cry:
Have some warmth :D

Flame%20Thrower.jpg

barnum42

Getting ready for a busy weekend.

Off to the GF's tomorrow evening. Saturday evening we are visiting a couple of her friends then I have to head back home late Saturday because I have a BBC radio gig all day Sunday.

We are recording some short radio plays at the Bristol Old Vic. Rehearsing all day (as well as three of us having to learn some sea shanties) then recording in the evening before a live audience.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/articles/2006/03/01/lifelines_feature.shtml

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:
Getting ready for a busy weekend.

Off to the GF's tomorrow evening. Saturday evening we are visiting a couple of her friends then I have to head back home late Saturday because I have a BBC radio gig all day Sunday.

We are recording some short radio plays at the Bristol Old Vic. Rehearsing all day (as well as three of us having to learn some sea shanties) then recording in the evening before a live audience.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/articles/2006/03/01/lifelines_feature.shtml

That sounds exciting. Have a great time. I know you will do a great job.:sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
So I just wanted to share with you all what's been happening regarding my wedding plans. What's his face and I just bought our wedding rings. My band is white gold with 5 medium sized diamonds in a straight line. His ring is shiny white gold on the top and bottom and then brushed white gold in the middle with a diamond in the middle of the ring.

I also just bought my shoes today. Here's a picture...they are the cream colored ones on the bottom left (I also bought the brown ones in the upper right...but not for the wedding)

060402_02A_r1_ahu5c_6.JPG

Ok...enough of my rambling! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom