Huge Expedition: Everest Photo Update

peter11435

Original Poster
I went to Animal Kingdom yesterday to check out the lasted progress of E:E. Things are looking great. I even got to see the train running. Unfortunately my camera was not ready at the time and I was unable to take a photo. I can tell you though that it is very impressive. Anyway I guess will get to the photos.

Just click the images to view a much larger version.

Many more to come

tnemgif

E:E does look amazing with the scaffolding down, it looks better every day. I'm really excited to get on it (someday).

PhilosophyMagic

As always, amazing photos! The mountain looks MUCH larger and more realistic in these photos than it has in any othersI have seen. Perhaps it's just because more scaffolding is gone. Or are the photos taken at angles that make the mountain look more massive?

Either way, keep it up! :sohappy:

peter11435

Original Poster
Well thats all for this update. Next Everest update from me could be as early as next weekend, but thats still not for sure. Hope everyone enjoys the photos.

yensidtlaw1969

Everything looks amazing! Thanks for the photo's Peter! hope you're having/you had a great trip!.

Jst curious, I'm going from November 7th to 13th. Should I expect all scaffolding down by then?

Yensid "the-yeti's-hogging-all-the-donuts" tlaw1969

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom