Hows the humidity been

Tina

Original Poster
Were leaving on Nov 3 :wave: And I was hoping someone could let me know how the humidity has been this week. Thanks Tina

kal1484

Tina said:
Were leaving on Nov 3 :wave: And I was hoping someone could let me know how the humidity has been this week. Thanks Tina

Not bad at all, it's actually been REALLY nice! :D

disneyfreak1259

Left the magic Yesterday

I have to agree.....my family and i just left Walt Disney Wolrd just yesterday and the weather was absolutley Wonderful!! not to sticky but not cold as i've come acustomed to.:)

disneyfreak1259

Not Bad

The parks were not bad at all. Usually it's packed pretty good but my family and i only had to avoid the best parks on the weekends because thats when it was the most crowded. I was surprised though that when I went to Magic Kingdom Splash mountain was a 45 min. wait but the rest of the rides were just 10 mins or space mountain for us was only 5 mins. Either way the parks were great and not that congested.:)

Slipknot

Humidity is worse south of WDW. Being that I am almost 200 miles south of WDW and the humidity wasn't that bad here, then it should be fine there.

DDuckFan130

How's it going to look for this week? One site said it would be high in the 70s and low 60s. Down here in Miami it's been breezy and cool. Nothing to grab the sweater for, but I figure if it's this nice down here, it must be awesome up there! I'm definitely going to take shorts and no pants, but I'll take my jacket just in case.

Broward County is fine, so its safe to assume that Disney is too!

We had a really nice breeze today in Weston(SE Florida, a good 3 hours from WDW).

cru5h

Yeah, it's been more dry than usual here in South FL (3 hours south of Kiss). I imagine it's been even more gorgeous up there *sigh* Enjoy your trip!

Figment1986

It has been great.. Fall is the nicest weather FLA has... it lasts from october untill the first freeze in jan or feb.. LOL Then winter lasts untill spring comes a month to a few weeks latter sometimes... LOL

I love low humidity in FLA... It is what keeps me here and outdoors ar the themeparks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom