News Howling dog returns to the WDW Haunted Mansion's queue

Imagineer999

Original Poster
While we're on the subject of the exterior - does anyone have any information about the pan in the gutter of the facade?

When in the queue and facing the mansion, there's a pan that's been stuck in the gutters on the roof for a bit. I have no idea if that's intentional, or how long it's been there, but it's there and it's a pan.

I don't have any photos on me at the moment, but I wish I did.

Edit: found one on Instagram.
View attachment 392966

Behind it is one of the lights that shines at night.
20190725_191756.jpg

The Empress Lilly

Awesome! Now if TDO would just tear out that awful new queue...
The howl IS the queue! =D

It is infinitely better than the silly new queue. The new queue, attic, bride and hitchhiking ghosts bury the scariness of the mansion under piles of junk hiding mediocrity of idea with clutter and party tricks. It's a mess. Nothing matches the simple howl for haunting, foreboding, atmospheric quality.

surfsupdon

The howl IS the queue! =D

It is infinitely better than the silly new queue. The new queue, attic, bride and hitchhiking ghosts bury the scariness of the mansion under piles of junk hiding mediocrity of idea with clutter and party tricks. It's a mess. Nothing matches the simple howl for haunting, foreboding, atmospheric quality.
Agree! The new hitchhiking ghosts are just terrible. Not foreboding, not eerie, it doesn’t even look real.

The original ghost in my doom buggy was eerie and very well done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom