Howl-O-Scream Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

Garfieldcool

Original Poster
Im excited about HOS this year here is a list of all of the attractions!
Scare Zones
Wicked Woods
Zombie Junction
Pharoh's Revenge
Enternal Midnight
Masters and Monsters

Haunted Houses
Trapped Within The Walls
The Haunted
After Hours
Catch Your Breath
Taste Of Blood
Radiation Alert3D​

EPCOT.nut

Is Howl-O-Scream really good? I was thinking of going this year but I've never been to any of the Halloween specials (like Horror Nights).

JROK

I've been going to HoS since the beginning and while I personally enjoy Halloween Horror Nights more, HoS does have it's advantages. The sets and themes may be lacking, but the crowds and lines really help the event. You generally have little to no wait for the houses which allows you to go through them at your own pace, unlike HHN's overcrowding. Another nice aspect is that there are no Ride & Show employees inside the houses waving flashlights like in HHN. The scares may not be as grand, but the experience is just as good.

If you're looking to be impressed by Hollywood-like sets and make-up as well as over the top shows, go to Universal. If you're just looking to have a good time, go to Busch Gardens.

EPCOT.nut

I've been going to HoS since the beginning and while I personally enjoy Halloween Horror Nights more, HoS does have it's advantages. The sets and themes may be lacking, but the crowds and lines really help the event. You generally have little to no wait for the houses which allows you to go through them at your own pace, unlike HHN's overcrowding. Another nice aspect is that there are no Ride & Show employees inside the houses waving flashlights like in HHN. The scares may not be as grand, but the experience is just as good.

If you're looking to be impressed by Hollywood-like sets and make-up as well as over the top shows, go to Universal. If you're just looking to have a good time, go to Busch Gardens.

Thank you for the insight. I am not so much into the terribly realistic horror theme - I get scared watching movie trailers. :lol: :eek:

I think I will be heading to Busch Gardens for this year.

Garfieldcool

Original Poster
Zoo Boo

Zoo Boo at Lowry Park Zoo is EXTREMELY fun too!

Kiddie Activities

Little Tykes Boo House

Spooky Fun Fair

Frankenstein's Foam Party

Animal Activities

ZooBoo Halloween Animal Show

Creepy Crawler Lane

Spooky Trails

Spooky Trails Cementery of Fate

Fright Zones

Shipwrecked! Mystery of the Dark Galleon

Haunted Houses

Midway Madness

Unearthed! Secrets of the Museum

Factory of Living Fear

That is this year's events! Shipwrecked and Cementery of Fate are NEW!​

devoy1701

I think the first year for Howl O Scream was 01. I don't remember exactly...I've been every year since it opened though and has grown tremendously. The haunted houses are alot of fun...although get alittle old year after year since they don't come up with new ideas every year. Their headlining Haunted House "After Hours: Club Muse" is really not that impressive anymore.

They also used to not have scare zones when the event first started...now most of the park is devoted to the event.

The crowds are significantly smaller than those at Universal but mind you, on Friday and Saturday nights, the waits for the most intense haunted houses can be upwards of an hour.

Also, look around the internet for discounts...not just on the BG website. I found mine last year for Polk County School Board members and paid $24.95. I've never paid more than $30.00 for admission.

As of now, I do not plan on going to HoS this year because I've convinced my group to go to MNSSHP this year...I might be able to fit in HoS as well but hopefully everyone will LOVE the Halloween Party!

Enjoy HoS though whoever is planning on going! it's lots of fun!

Garfieldcool

Original Poster
Zoo Boo at Lowry Park Zoo is EXTREMELY fun too!

Kiddie Activities​

Little Tykes Boo House​

Spooky Fun Fair​

Frankenstein's Foam Party​

Animal Activities​

ZooBoo Halloween Animal Show​

Creepy Crawler Lane​

Spooky Trails​

Spooky Trails Cementery of Fate​

Fright Zones​

Shipwrecked! Mystery of the Dark Galleon​

Haunted Houses​

Midway Madness​

Unearthed! Secrets of the Museum​

Factory of Living Fear​

That is this year's events! Shipwrecked! Mystery of the Dark Galleon and Spooky Trails Cementery of Fate are NEW! this year!

Click Here for the official website!

http://lowryparkzoo.com/zooboo/index.html

zim119

HOS is sooo much scarier than HHN.I've been going since 2000 which was the first year.If you have any questions PM me or just ask me on here.I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty much a HOS expert.Oh and its Trapped In The Walls not Trapped Within The Walls.

Garfieldcool

Original Poster
Got Pics?

HOS is sooo much scarier than HHN.I've been going since 2000 which was the first year.If you have any questions PM me or just ask me on here.I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty much a HOS expert.Oh and its Trapped In The Walls not Trapped Within The Walls.

Got any pictures?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom