Howdy fellow Disney freaks/fans/so forth

Kerby626

Original Poster
Hi everyone. I'm new around here and thought it polite to say HI, so HI. My wife and I visit Disney World regularly, and Disneyland whenever were back in California. We started going in 2000 and we've been at least once a year since. To include our honeymoon in 02, again in 02. Once in 2003, 2002-2004 will be known as the Disneyland adventures since we went at least once a week. Once in 2004, twice in 2005, (got back from Iraq, had to do something nonviolent) once in 2006 and finally we'll be going again in Dec. We're big fans of All Stars and Shades of Green. Ohana is the restaraunt that makes me happy and as you may have noticed, I'm pretty into Stitch. I found this place while helping one of my Marines plan his own "honeymoon" to Disney so I thought I'd sign up. Wont be on much but feel free to reply at your leisure. Thanks!!!

Disneybird

Hello and welcome to the boards. My 1st trip to WDW was in 1972, and I've gone back nearly every year since. Never been to Disneyland though, but I'd love to go someday.
Also thank you for serving our country. I guess even big, tough Marines can be kids again. God Bless You!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom