how will we be notified about tron preview

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Every time there is a preview, there are always issues with emails going out, and people not receiving them. The registration then hits capacity.

As said above, keep an eye out for emails, and stay tuned to that thread listed above. Also stay in contact with us not he main site at http://www.wdwmagic.com and via our socials. It will be posted the second any previews open.

vikescaper

Had Anyone yet received a preview invite at all, DVC, annual pass holder or an existing DVC reservation
Nope! I’ve been waiting patiently but I know I will get the email notification in middle of the week while I am super busy and miss out on it. Thankfully, I have my sister watching for the email, too.

nickys

Premium Member
Had Anyone yet received a preview invite at all, DVC, annual pass holder or an existing DVC reservation
If timing is similar to Ratatouille I believe it’ll be another couple of weeks until booking opens (about 40 days before the ride opens). They may send out an email in about a week.

photomatt

AP email.png

That's the email I received. Reservations haven't opened yet for the AP preview.

nickys

Premium Member
Usually my email comes in about 12 hours after everyone else and there are no spots left. :(
You don’t need the email to book. As long as you qualify you can use the link.

And to qualify you need to have

- a “blue card”

Plus

- a reservation made with your own points OR a cash stay booked through Member Services

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom