How to stay cool in WDW in the summer

Hoopie316

My family and I have been to WDW A few times and we mostly go in the summer because we are teachers. We have tried to find ways to stay cool while venturing around the parks. We use frogg togg cooling pads!! They are awesome! And we have used a misty mate personal mister! They are better than the fans you can get at WDW. So how do you stay cool?? Always looking for new ways...

PUSH

My personal way might ruin the family environment.
paranoid.gif

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Well last year my sister in law sent us " Cooling Bandanas " from California.. Their filled with polymer crystals..You soak them in water the night before,put them in the fridge overnight,and in the morning the crystals have expanded.You loosely tie them round your neck,and away you go.They keep you cool for hours..Check them out at WWW.coolbandanas.com..I think they originate from Texas..Oh and they are cheap...;)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Well last year my sister in law sent us " Cooling Bandanas " from California.. Their filled with polymer crystals..You soak them in water the night before,put them in the fridge overnight,and in the morning the crystals have expanded.You loosely tie them round your neck,and away you go.They keep you cool for hours..Check them out at WWW.coolbandanas.com..I think they originate from Texas..Oh and they are cheap...;)

I just checked them out and placed an order, thanks for the tip. So you should contact them and ask for your commission on the sale.;) Going with the cooling vest, a cool bandito and a cool bandana for the service dog.
My wife's been trying to find something to beat the heat on our upcoming trip.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

I just checked them out and placed an order, thanks for the tip. So you should contact them and ask for your commission on the sale.;) Going with the cooling vest, a cool bandito and a cool bandana for the service dog.
My wife's been trying to find something to beat the heat on our upcoming trip.
There really good..Make sure the crystals are fully inflated ( so to speak ) I had mine on from 7.30am till noon..Then just ran some water thro it at a cooling station..;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom