How To Sell Old Pins?

adamneely

Original Poster
Hey ya'll! I have a pretty nice collection of Disney Pins and A nice messagenger bag, but I have outgrown my pin obesseion mainly because I dont have as much money as I did when they first started doing Pin Trading (Isn't funny that the older you get, the more you make, and the less you have to spend? haha)

I was wondering if anyone here has sold their collections before and how they did it. I'm not trying to break any rules by posting this, I just want some tips on the subject. I'm looking to make around 300 dollars, which I think is pretty reasonable since I have a good handful of LE Pins, a set or two, and a ton of other pins along with the bag.

Also do you think it would be better to sell them indivudually or as sets rather than as a whole bunch? I remember a year or two ago I sold a Muppet Vision pin (the one with the piece of the 3D glasses in it) for around 80 bucks.

Thanks for the help ya'll!

JafarMaleficent

if i could see your pins i would definatly think about buying them from you.especially since some may be older. if you can pm me the pics if not describe some of the characters and pins to me please.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Your best bet is to try and research the LE ones on eBay and sell them individually. If you have complete sets of lanyard pins I would list those as a group too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom