How the Jungle Cruise Movie Has Already Affected The Jungle Cruise

PB Watermelon

I was just waiting for people to bring their negative energy to this movie :) these forums never disappoint.

It looks like silly, lighthearted fun. I can’t wait to see it.

Yeah, people are gnashing their teeth at each other about it on a home video forum I frequent. Doesn't take much these days.

I'm still learning not to judge movies based on trailers. Pixar trailers constantly underwhelm me, next thing you know, everybody's crying. Same thing with Disney trailers. Ralph Breaks the Internet looked absolutely horrid, the actual film was very good.

Suspirian

It looks fun but kinda run of the mill? I feel like every original action movie they’ve done post POTC has bee trying to recapture that same energy. They should try to experiment more though I’m not entirely sure how. Anyways whenever the inevitable BTMR movie comes i hope its a thriller.

Mac Tonight

If that's what you wana call it.
94F6CAB0-52C9-4541-8A72-C887E38FFEB1.gif

Mac Tonight

I hope it's good, campy fun... and I also hope it fails spectacularly at the box office so Disney doesn't change the ride.

I wanna have my cake and eat it too.
It looks like most of their gags came from the ride already, so I hope there wouldn’t be too many things they could change.

George Lucas on a Bench

It doesn't look bad. Nothing I'm really wanting to see, but y'all had me thinking the trailer would be bad. It's a movie inspired by a corny water ride with obviously fake animals and natives, bad jokes and toy guns.

Mac Tonight

I wouldn't put it past them to have the Rock record a Jungle Cruise spiel, and have them just play that each ride instead of having the skipper do the spiel.
Honestly... if that’s the worst they did, I wouldn’t care. But I can’t foresee that. I mean it’s not like they changed out the Ghost Host for Eddie Murphy’s voice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom