How the Jungle Cruise Movie Has Already Affected The Jungle Cruise

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Next year's The Jungle Cruise film will star the Rock. Disney has already removed all rocks within the Jungle Cruise's Jungle all to be replaced with audio-animatronic versions of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's head next spring. The heads will shout Dwayne's catchphrase from the film "Be a-head or be beheaded!" and "You can't handle the tooth!" a reference to his award winning biopic Tooth Fairy, a film that is now a proud part of the Disney family along with Family Guy and the Alien franchise.
Disney Rock Remover Peter Balboa said publicly "We are proud to revigorated this classic with all new Disney Magic. We know every Frank head will bring a new generation who has seen the film coming out in theaters next May to excitedly board the boats for the first time. We are also proud to announce that Jennifer Lawrence's version of the Trader Sam character will have an animatronic installed in winter of 2022."

EDIT: Forgot this movie even existed, kinda like Maleficent 2. LOL Hopefully the ride won't be modified too heavily if the movie's successful.

Last edited:

SSG

Trader Sam replaced by......

the rock 80s GIF

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Anyone else remember the Jungle 2 Jungle overlay in the 90s? I think they reused the Tim Allen robot in Superstar Limo.
Reminds me of the alleged plans of a George of the Jungle Cruise at the MK. I remember hearing about it years ago, but all I can find about it now is a mention on TVTropes with no source. Maybe it's buried in one of Jim Hill's older podcasts (Couldn't find anything using the search function of his site)?

PB Watermelon

Reminds me of the alleged plans of a George of the Jungle Cruise at the MK. I remember hearing about it years ago, but all I can find about it now is a mention on TVTropes with no source. Maybe it's buried in one of Jim Hill's older podcasts (Couldn't find anything using the search function of his site)?

Jim Hill...maybe a nice guy, but his temper tantrums over the Disney/Pixar acquisition -- to the point of slagging on Roy Disney's "Save Disney" campaign and chortling over the box office of Cars and Ratatouille -- turned my stomach. Walked away from that guy, never looked back.

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Jim Hill...maybe a nice guy, but his temper tantrums over the Disney/Pixar acquisition -- to the point of slagging on Roy Disney's "Save Disney" campaign and chortling over the box office of Cars and Ratatouille -- turned my stomach. Walked away from that guy, never looked back.
Yeah, I don't really trust him either, but I'm just curious on where this rumor came from.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It’s at least clever and not an attempt to replicate something that works by recreating aspects that aren’t what people like in the first place like with The Lone Ranger
I will reserve judgement until i have seen the film in full. Judging it on a trailer is the same as judgeing a ride on a YouTube video. Imho.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Neither of us have seen the full film so can't accurately comment .

Go ahead and change my post again. Or reply properly 🙄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom