How Strict is A.A.?

Killnme

We are staying at the Art of Animation in a Nemo Suite for my daughter's 9th birthday coming up in April. I was wondering how strict they are about bringing in outside food and drink? I figured with a kitchenette I could put about a 12 pack of beer in the fridge and save myself from buying the over priced beer. So do you think Disney pays that much attention to what people are bringing in or should I be good to go?

Thanks and Hakuna Matata!

SMS55

You can bring all the food you want. I do it all the time. You can even make sandwitches and pack them in a bag and take them with you into the parks. I do it regularly. I've seen plenty of people sitting down to their own snacks in the parks. Security will check your bag and wish you zip a dee doo da day.

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

We are staying at the Art of Animation in a Nemo Suite for my daughter's 9th birthday coming up in April. I was wondering how strict they are about bringing in outside food and drink? I figured with a kitchenette I could put about a 12 pack of beer in the fridge and save myself from buying the over priced beer. So do you think Disney pays that much attention to what people are bringing in or should I be good to go?

Thanks and Hakuna Matata!
No problem. As long as what you bring is legal, they don't care. However, the new little fridges in the rooms don't get very cold and there is no temp gauge in them as there was in the older ones. We bring a cooler and get ice from the ice machine to keep our milk and yogurt and such cold enough.

Upvote 0

Roy Teague

It only the parks that monitor outside food.
2a3.jpg

Upvote 0

luv

I don't think there is a rule against bringing food into the parks. Most diabetics always carry food with them.

I take dry snacks any time I'll be in the parks long enough to get hungry. I don't like to pay Disney prices and I can't eat that much crappy food, anyway. I never hide it. Never been stopped or even questioned.

Upvote 0

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
The Parks no longer care if you bring in outside food. I have brought it many different kinds of foods and snacks, they go through your stuff and wish you a magical day.

Out of curiosity when did they care? I'm just wondering if I was lucky for a time. Once, when taking a trip that was just me and my 2 year old daughter, I went through airport security with an 8 pack of juice boxes in the bottom of my backpack. Only after making it through, did I learn that 3 ounces of liquid was the max.

*waits for name to be put on possible terrorist list*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom