How soon is too soon?

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
You can check in at 8:00 and spend the day at the parks, etc. You can than request that Disney will notify be text message when your room is ready. I have checked in as early as 6:00 AM.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Officially I believe the earliest you can check in is 7:00 AM however you can typically check in a bit earlier than that. The way it was explained to me is the resorts will run a report for the previous day about 2:00 AM Once that report is finished running they can check in guests for that day. I have personally checked in as early as 6:30 AM.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

How soon can we check-in at Coronado Springs get our tickets and go to a park? Is 8:00 am possible!

We have checked in at 7:30 before so you should be OK with around 8am. Its is greating doing the text or phone call when your room is ready that way you dont have to keep calling. You can go out and enjoy the day!!!

Upvote 0

Cubs Brian

Officially I believe the earliest you can check in is 7:00 AM however you can typically check in a bit earlier than that. The way it was explained to me is the resorts will run a report for the previous day about 2:00 AM Once that report is finished running they can check in guests for that day. I have personally checked in as early as 6:30 AM.
We have also been able to check in as early 6:30am on 2 different occasions and surprisingly on one of those our room was ready. Granted it was in middle of Jan during the week, but after a 20hr drive it was nice.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Just remember that when checking in that early, there is a good chance that your room won't be ready. Bell Services will hold your bags until a room is ready and then deliver them. As the others have said, you can give them your cell phone number and they will text you when your room is ready.

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

I think you can show up whenever you want and pick up your resort package including your tickets but if your room isn't ready then they'll take your bags, store them and you'll get a call or text when it's ready and your bags will already be delivered. :)

Upvote 0

NCDisneyGal

You can check in first thing in the morning and spend the day at the parks. Do online check-in (up to 10 days before check-in date)! One of the questions that they ask as part of the online check-in is what time do you plan on arriving. When assigning rooms, the CMs will look at the information and try to assign you a room that should be available when you arrive. We have done this 2x and gotten into our rooms the mornings that we checked in.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Thank you for asking this question. This was one that popped into my brain now and then, but kept forgetting everytime I was on here. We're driving to Ocala, FL on our first day of travel and hoping to get an early start to Disney the next morning. I don't think we'll be getting to our hotel as early as 6:30a, but good to know we'll be able to check in and ask for a text when our room is ready. So...thank you for asking what my brain kept forgetting. :hammer:

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

If you check in at 2am - is that room considered check in for the day before or the 1st full day at WDW?

I think that early in the day (or late at night, depending on your view) would be considered checking in for your first night (as in, you would be charged for sleeping there that night).

Will you be checking in at that hour, or is it more of a hypothetical question?

The rule of thumb when I worked in a hotel was if you were going to sleep in the room, that's when you begin getting charged.

If you are arriving that late at night, it might be worth it to stay offsite at a cheaper motel to catch a few hours of sleep before going on to Disney in the morning.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Most definately. I have checked in as early as 9:30am and got to my room. In fact, every time I have arrived I have never not had my room ready....LOVE it!!

Even if your room is not ready, you can hit the parks or hang around and go for a swim and start enjoying your magical vacation.

Have fun!!:)

Oh, I checked in at 2am on my last trip but paid for that night as a single night and not part of my package. It was cheaper to do that due to the airfare as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom