How Rough a ride is Dinosaur @ Animal Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOMI2KIDS

Be truthful, how rough a ride is it?
My kids are 6&8. Both thin and tall. Just wondering whether we should even try it.My son is 6 and loves Dinos, but not sure what to expect on this ride. They sure don't show enough on the planning video.
Is it very scary as some suggest?
I'm thinking I should try it myself and then decide then whether the kids will like it.
What do you all think? I know everyone is different. But just wondering what other parents think.

SMS55

6 and 8 can handle the "rough" part of the ride as long as they don't have any health problems. The problem is the intensity of the ride. In other words it can be scary. If you haven't been on it before STOP READING TO AVOID A POSSIBLE SPOILER.

The ride has some considerable darkness and you will be chased and come face to face with large dinos.

Upvote 0

Hulacat

I'm thinking of both YOU & your kids- the ride is pretty intense & jerks you around a LOT. I have herniated discs in my back & will never take a chance on riding that ride again. Even my 6'4" (linebacker build) DH thought it was physically intense. The ride is IMHO too much for a 6 year old unless they are action junkies with a good tolerance for the dark & scary scenes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom