How often do you check this board ?

jrogue

I have the "New Posts" section bookmarked on my browser, so often!! I used it a lot when I first signed up, then disappeared for about 3 1/2 years, and then came back :)

PUSH

I have a tab open here nearly anytime I have my laptop on. Like @MinnieM123 I joined for N&R and General Discussion, but eventually found my home here in Chit Chat. Every now and then I'll wander to another section, or someone will reference a thread from another section, and I'll check it out. I came for the Disney geek in me and stayed for the friendships I've made. I post mainly non-Disney things, and I frequent threads like the NFL and Survivor. So not only is this a place for my Disney nerdiness, but a place for my other obsessions!

Goofyernmost

I think that I have concluded that some of the problem I am having with this site, is connected to the change to Windows 10. It seems to be happening on any discussion forum I go to. Delayed reaction to typing and correcting, plus freeze up. For a few days there it was much better, but, it is back. When it is like this I don't spend much time here. It's too frustrating. I never had this problem before that change over. I even tried using Chrome instead of Firefox with the same results. All the rest of the sites I use are fine.

trr1

I think that I have concluded that some of the problem I am having with this site, is connected to the change to Windows 10. It seems to be happening on any discussion forum I go to. Delayed reaction to typing and correcting, plus freeze up. For a few days there it was much better, but, it is back. When it is like this I don't spend much time here. It's too frustrating. I never had this problem before that change over. I even tried using Chrome instead of Firefox with the same results. All the rest of the sites I use are fine.
I have the same problem with Windows 10

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom