How much would it cost to 'hire' the Magic Kingdom for a night?

goodtimes5286

Avaliable venues are here

http://disneymeetings.disney.go.com/dwm/parks/overview?name=ParksOverviewPage

go to the "Theme park venue map" on the left.

Whats interesting (at least to me) is it gives the milage distance between the various venues.

-dave
i went to that site and it ed me off. It kept saying I didn't have all the boxes with the asterisks marked off, but I had EVERY box marked off! I called my request "WDWCon" and I asked in the special comments section how much it would cost to rent out the park for the entire day and how much for the night. Maybe someone can do the online request form or call for me because I dont have my phone and apparently I suck at typing words in boxes (as you can tell by my posts lol)
Even still, $250 to share the park with just 999 others? I'M THERE!
what if its nine hundred and ninety nine happy haunts?

raugust

Let's see, just over 50,000 average attendance a day ( based on 2013 18.6 million park visitors for that year) at about $ 75 per pop, plus food, drink, souvenirs and we are well north of $600,000. So that would be a good starting point. But we can dream, or have Bill Gates as a parent ;););););)

PaisleyMF

Usually on private events, there is no quick service or table service, they set food & beverage stations around the main areas. and usually stores are close, maybe, just maybe Emporium. but thats about it.

R W B

I know this is 6 yrs old but why not bring it back lol.

I'm pretty positive it's not possible to rent out MK for the entire day. I just don't see that happening ever. I know they close some parks early for private events or have them after closing but I can't see the entire day.

Bairstow

I know this is 6 yrs old but why not bring it back lol.

I'm pretty positive it's not possible to rent out MK for the entire day. I just don't see that happening ever. I know they close some parks early for private events or have them after closing but I can't see the entire day.

I would think that with enough money, Disney would do it. However, the cost would be aboslutely astronomical, because Disney would not just insist that the renter defray the entire potential revenue for a normal operating day at the park (ALL food, merch, admission, etc.) but also build in additional costs to offset the strain of providing additional activities and staffing to handle the resulting guest strain at the other 3 parks, not to mention concessions or extra bonuses to placate all the upset guests who wouldn't be able to enter that day. Plus, it would all have to be scheduled at least a year in advance so that Disney would be ready to handle the additional guest load/dissatisfaction and communicate the park closure well in advance to any guests that might try to enter that day.. The final figure would be colossally expensive, like in the 10-20 million dollar range, to the point that no corporate management would ever in their right minds sign off on it.

Also, this thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom