How much would it cost to 'hire' the Magic Kingdom for a night?

Bluewaves

I remember that you can rent the Studios for something around $40 grand for the night i think the magic kingdom would be more, for just the MK wedding package your going to spend at least $60k

no1swfanindy

Disney used to have information on their corporate site about large scale corporate conventions and renting the parks complete with special dinners.

Some samples of the dinner selections was a large buffet set up behind the castle, a special dinner at the Haunted Mansion, and a special dinner set up in the "Wizard of Oz" scene in the Great Movie Ride.

There used to be a .pdf pamphlet that could be downloaded but there was no pricing included.

Soemtimes if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! :lol:

goodtimes5286

Someone that I know told me they rent out a water park for the day. I can't remember the cost- but it was under $5,000. I was shocked! They have a family party and all chip in!
yeah when i was a freshman a bunch of seniors n juniors i knew were going up to typhoon lagoon to surf, they got to use the wave pool for a couple hours after the park closed from what i remember, n they cranked the pool up way higher then it normally is.
Unfortunatly i didnt know how to surf so i didnt go with them :cry:
I remember that you can rent the Studios for something around $40 grand for the night i think the magic kingdom would be more, for just the MK wedding package your going to spend at least $60k
yeah but thats just for the night, we want the WHOLE day!
Disney used to have information on their corporate site about large scale corporate conventions and renting the parks complete with special dinners.

Some samples of the dinner selections was a large buffet set up behind the castle, a special dinner at the Haunted Mansion, and a special dinner set up in the "Wizard of Oz" scene in the Great Movie Ride.

There used to be a .pdf pamphlet that could be downloaded but there was no pricing included.

Soemtimes if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! :lol:
OMG thats soooo tight! Dinner at the haunted mansion ballroom scene what?

But in all seriousness id be down for that. Like someone before said, if its 250K for the night, and its 1,000 people, $25 per person is REALLY good, and I'd be down for a wdwmagic get-a-way.

Plus id get to hang with my best bud Enchantamas :D

rbrower

Maybe you could rent it out for your wedding. Have all your guests sitting on Main Street and have the ceremony on the stage in front of the castle. Of course, you would have to supply the flower girl with a load of flowers. :lookaroun

I don't think that anyone on these boards is going to take me seriously after my last few posts. I've lost my mind. :lol: :D

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe you could rent it out for your wedding. Have all your guests sitting on Main Street and have the ceremony on the stage in front of the castle. Of course, you would have to supply the flower girl with a load of flowers. :lookaroun

I don't think that anyone on these boards is going to take me seriously after my last few posts. I've lost my mind. :lol: :D

You lost it a long time ago, p00ch.:lookaroun:lol:

And just rent out Tokyo DL...You can drop the flowers from the ceiling of their MSUSA/ World Bazaar. :lol:

rbrower

You lost it a long time ago, p00ch.:lookaroun:lol:

And just rent out Tokyo DL...You can drop the flowers from the ceiling of their MSUSA/ World Bazaar. :lol:
Yeah, I did. :lol:

I think that a wedding in any part of Disney would be awesome. Although some locations would be a lot better. I mean, as awesome as a wedding in Dinosaur would be...:lookaroun

rbrower

SSE.:D

People can sit on the LaL Tombstones for a better view.:king:
You know me, and you know that's not my style. :lol:

Back to the original topic (especially since, for some reason, I seem to stray in this thread :lookaroun) I remember two years ago, when I was out in California, I was leaving DCA for the night when I saw them bringing in glasses, as well as other items that looked like they would be for an event. Does anyone know how frequently events are held at the different parks? :)

goodtimes5286

Of Course. Although I'd like to see the ride list first, make sure they aren't screwing everyone by only keeping open rides like tea cups and the marry go round.
lol more than likely those rides will be closed n they would probably only open the extra magic hour rides, unless the 250K was the price for the DAY, in that case everything would be open.

Yeah sorry my math was off i was following another posters math, but lets say 10,000 people then, 25 bucks each. I dont know it sounds too good to be true for the park for the ENTIRE day because you could realistically get 10,000 people togethor, rent out 4 parks (each day 1), and only pay 100 bucks to get on every ride lightning fast (seeing as an average of 46,000+ venture into MK everyday), somethings off. After toradora, ill check the corporate website and see if i can get any answers...

EpcoTim

lol more than likely those rides will be closed n they would probably only open the extra magic hour rides, unless the 250K was the price for the DAY, in that case everything would be open.

Yeah sorry my math was off i was following another posters math, but lets say 10,000 people then, 25 bucks each. I dont know it sounds too good to be true for the park for the ENTIRE day because you could realistically get 10,000 people togethor, rent out 4 parks (each day 1), and only pay 100 bucks to get on every ride lightning fast (seeing as an average of 46,000+ venture into MK everyday), somethings off. After toradora, ill check the corporate website and see if i can get any answers...

Theres no way 250,000 for the whole day. Thats horrible business on Disneys part. Not only do they lose a TON of money on that park for the day, but they also plss off a huge amount of guests.

Heil on a day with 35,000 people ion the MK ticket sales are around 2.5 million. Now add food and souvenirs to that number and I'm guessing the only way you could get them to close the park for the day would be in the 15 million plus range.

hpyhnt 1000

Y'know, if someone from Disney is reading this thread, they must be thinking, "Silly fanboys!" and :ROFLOL: at the whole notion of this. :lol:

rbrower

Y'know, if someone from Disney is reading this thread, they must be thinking, "Silly fanboys!" and :ROFLOL: at the whole notion of this. :lol:
Either that or they're thinking about what they could possibly do if all of a sudden, the number of the park visitors drastically decreased. Fanboys are the way to go. :lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

Either that or they're thinking about what they could possibly do if all of a sudden, the number of the park visitors drastically decreased. Fanboys are the way to go. :lookaroun

Yep, that is true. Guess who it was that showed up at the parks in the months after 9/11?

rbrower

Yep, that is true. Guess who it was that showed up at the parks in the months after 9/11?
That's completely true. Although, if you think about it, right after a situation along those lines would probably be one of the safest times to attend the parks due to a probable increase in security. Just like right now would probably be the most sanitary time to eat Domino's pizza, but many people don't want to due to the videos that were released. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom