How much does cast members know??

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
They wouldn't even be close to knowing. Any answer you would get is full of hot air.

Mecha Figment

and most of the time if they do know something they were told not to spill that information. Usualy if you hear something from managment its usualy classified unless otherwise stated.

Lee

Adventurer
Nah...that question is too easy, don't waste your time. There won't be a true third gate at DLR for a very long time (if ever).

Ask them something possible...like which will go into DCA first: Cars or Incredibles?:lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
TAC said:
Oh absolutely! They know everything that is happening at all the parks. It's especially good to ask a CM who's brother's wife's cousins aunt, that knows someone really really high up in the Disney organization :animwink: who always reads the stuff from the trashcan in the executive boardroom.
Or ask the bus driver.

uglybug2005

mkt said:
They wouldn't even be close to knowing. Any answer you would get is full of hot air.
Just like the answer you might get if you asked an unconnected, twice terminated, self-important night manager of a hotel near Universal.
Seriously, though. If you were talking about any other company, the response you would get would be "I'm sorry, but that's really none of your business." (which is totally appropriate.)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
uglybug2005 said:
Just like the answer you might get if you asked an unconnected, twice terminated, self-important night manager of a hotel near Universal.
Seriously, though. If you were talking about any other company, the response you would get would be "I'm sorry, but that's really none of your business." (which is totally appropriate.)
ouch! I know some people who fit that description nicely :lookaroun :lol:

bad experience?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I'd say if the cast member turns out to be one of Bob Iger's 4 children (2 sons and 2 daughters) then you should pay close attention to what they say!

pintraderpayee

If you are going to start a thread that you know is going to get bashed....at least have subject/ verb agreement in the title:eek: It should read.. How much do cast members know? It could also read...How much does a cast member know? When or if you feel the urge to criticize CMs, take a quick trip to ANYWHERE else and ask a question.
I find that my students who whine about the ball team have never played....the ones who complain about school rules have never attended a school board meeting.....and those who fuss about the prom are never on the committee.....etc., etc., etc. The list could go on and on.
When did you last work at Disney? :rolleyes:

4 weeks 3 days until the "yellow limo" (27 teens on school bus) is ºoºrlando bound

pintraderpayee

WDWKat26 said:
Yeah thanks...

I'd like an apology now.

I can't apologize since I didn't post the insult, but I can say thanks. Thank you, WDWKat26, for being willing to work long hours, deal with :hammer: people, be held to a higher standard at your work site, and still make the Disney magic happen. I think my daughter has your "autograph":king:

4 weeks 3 days until I am ºoºrlando bound

GothMickey

Pongo said:
For your sakes, I really hope no bus drivers lurk around these parts :lol:

They really get ripped apart here.

I'm a Disney bus driver.. And now, next time you are on my bus, I will ruin the magic for your little kid by telling them that Mickey's head actually can be taken off cause he isn't real.

By the way, I have all the inside scoop about what is and isn't coming... Want some news?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom