How much did your trip cost?

KrzyKtty

My estimated cost for our 2021 trip for 15 nights is about 17k. We are planning a split stay at multiple Deluxe resorts. I don't remember what our trip was last year exactly, but I think somewhere in the realm of 11k for 10 days at Disney with day trips to Universal. For that trip we stayed at the POR princess rooms.

CaptainJackNO

Just returned. 6 nights. With 3 adults and one 3-9 year old, After hotel (AS Sports), 6 Day Base Tickets, meals (TS and QS, no dining plan), souvenirs, and snacks, the trip cost right about 5000 dollars, in all.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
How much are the 6 day tickets for 4 people you are budgeting? I guess without park hopper. I'm pricing the same 6 days for my 4 people and its $1940. Want to make sure I'm not missing a savings opportunity.
Nope, that sounds about right! No park hopper. $60 for gas round trip. 6 days per person was about $420 a person for us. So $1,680 ish on park admission. Plus $600 for the condo. The food went about $100 over, so it ended up being more about $2,400.

higgipoker

Riverside July 2017, two people 14 nights, park hopper and memory maker : $7074 including Magic Bands bill (put most expenses on them, including all meals, shopping etc.).

Not including flights from Europe, a Garden Grocer order and a day at Universal :p

Bartattack

Going next month from August 16 - 1 september. Coming From Belgium. 16 days, Carribean Beach resort.... Free Quick Service plan...park hoppers for 2 adults and 1 child... memorymaker and 200 dollar gift card.

about 8000 dollars (flight included) Not including car rental for 1 week and maybe one day at Universal.

higgipoker

CBR July 2018, two people 14 nights park hopper, quick dining plan, memory maker, $100 gift card: $4560

Not including flights (1950 EURO)

Nisa715

3 adults, Pop Century preferred room 15 days (or 14 nights) this Dec. 9-23 with regular dining plan, 10 day park hopper, memory maker - $5696.67.
Decided to add one night to the front at Pop - pool view preferred (only thing left by the time I wanted this) for Dec. 8th - $201.38.
Budget for Uber - $200
Budget for tips - $500
MVMCP tickets 3 adults Dec. 16 - $316.32
MK After Fireworks Dessert party 3 adults - $207.00
Grand Disney total (subject to change with souvenirs) = $8681.37 -- Discounted total = $8281.37
-----This does not include the portion of our trip we will be at Uni (Dec. 3-8, Hardrock Hotel 5 nights $1345.84, 3 adult tickets $910.56, Grinch breakfast 3 adults $111.78, food budget with tips $600.00). -- Discounted total = $2568
Airfare from Wa. state for 3 - around $1560 (average over the years, won't buy until Sep.) -- Discounted total = $1040
Overall total (with Uni) = $11649.55 -- Discounted total = 10329.55
For 3 adults, 21 days, all onsite = PRICELESS
Sidenote: Discounts - I actually save money on this total by 1. Paying for my entire Disney trip with GC that I have gotten at least 6% discount on (this includes xmas & dessert party) with various methods, save at least $400 off that total. 2. Was able to erase $400 of the Uni total so far with CC points. 3. Getting one airfare ticket free with CC points.

I feel like I’m doing something wrong after reading this. We are staying 8 nights end of December into January and are paying $5,100 for pop with the regular dining plan, eight park days (no hopper), 2 adults and 2 kids (3 and 5). We’re paying close to you for six less nights and two less park days with no hopper.

I am Timmy

I feel like I’m doing something wrong after reading this. We are staying 8 nights end of December into January and are paying $5,100 for pop with the regular dining plan, eight park days (no hopper), 2 adults and 2 kids (3 and 5). We’re paying close to you for six less nights and two less park days with no hopper.
I am so sorry, I forgot to add that we were able to get the free dining promo - it's quick service included, but we upgraded to the reg. DP for $23 pp per day (14 x $23= $322).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom