how many.......

i<3disney4ever

Original Poster
how many times have u been to disneyworld????? lets see who has gone the most!! for me i have gone 63 times (we live about 2 hours away and LOADS of family in orlando)

crazygirley

LOL... we've talked about this many times before, but why not share once more?!

I've been about 14 times, all between a week and three weeks, with a grand total of a little more than 6 months of my life spent at WDW.

pilka214

ummmmm about 100 times, ever since i was just a baby..... so fifteen years of disney. i live about an hour away. go about 3 times over the summer. (on seperate vacations) and then a weekend here and there, mnsshp, christmas, spring break. and my family just joined dvc. so for the future even more.

wdwjmp239

i<3disney4ever said:
how many times have u been to disneyworld????? lets see who has gone the most!! for me i have gone 63 times (we live about 2 hours away and LOADS of family in orlando)

During the "Millenium Celebration" at Disneyworld (October 1999 to January 2001), I went to Disney 30+ times. That was a record for me. :)

I think that was also the year where I burned myself out with going to Disney. I didn't see Disney again until March 2002. Now, I go to Disney on average about 3-4 times/yr.

All I know is that I'm jonsin' for a Disney weekend. The last time I went to Disney was for New Years Eve (December 28 2004 to January 3rd 2005).

Maybe I'll book a Disney weekend for my fiancee for her birthday (which also falls on Labor Day this year). ;)

lamarvenoy

100+ with my girlfriend/now wife, since 1995. Average 15-30 nights spent there per year.Since 1999 on property 95% of the time.

Laura

Premium Member
I think any former castmembers and/or Florida residents should be disqualified from this thread!! :lol:

I *think* this next trip is number 15 but I am not certain. There might be more childhood trips that I can't remember.

Before I got married (and lived in Upstate NY) my parents took me at least 8 times (they have a time share a couple minutes from Disney).

Since I've been married I've gone 6 times
May 1999 - Senior Trip (yes I was married before I graduated HS!)
October 1999 - Honeymoon
February 2001 - Husband was deployed, went by myself (pregnant) and met up with grandparents there
September 2003 - Left the kids with my parents and went with hubby for a few days
July 2004 - First trip with both kids
February 2005 - Second trip with both kids (hubby did not go - went with parents)

I also "intended" to go in February 2002, but the day we were going to Disney I got really sick and had to stay back at the vacation home while everyone else went. It was a bummer.

I also have 2 more trips coming in 2005! For the September trip my family and my best friends' family are meeting up and having a meal together just about every day. For the November trip my husband is staying home and I'm flying the kids down and meeting up with my Aunt, Cousin, and Grandma.

Jekyll Baker

September 11-16 will be trip number 13 for me, 9th time in two years. My first trip in 1976. Even with gobs of family within 45 minutes of Orlando, I've only been 3 times with my family

Since we live in Virginia, we don't get to go as often. Since I was born, I've been to WDW about 40 some times? Probably close to 45

...Will be there a LOT more when I move closer!:D

Edeyore

I went in 1986, 1988, 1992, 1998, 2000, 2004. Six times, also from the Northeast. Anyone who wants to help me go more, send money. I'm not
proud. I love going to Disney when I can and have always had a great
time there.

masonp

how many times

Even though i live in England and i am only 32 yrs old I have been a total of 12 times . how does that sound?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom