How many visits?

BrerWayne

How many times have you been to Disney World and when is your next visit? My family live in Dallas and we have gone every year for the last ten years. We are going again in three weeks and I still get excited like its the first time. I know its hot but we live in Dallas so of course we are used to it. I wanted to ask this to see who else feels this way.
I’ve been 19 times. First trip was in 1975. I was five years old. I remember you bought ticket books and the attractions had different values for you to be able to ride. I’m planning to go back in 2021 when all of the construction is done. To be honest, with the price increases every year it’s getting more difficult to visit as frequently.

winstongator

My 10 year old has been there 26 times I think...

No way to quantify how many times I’ve been as a tourist...but safe to say in the 50-75 range.
So how I have kept track recently - I'm always taking at least one photo with my phone, and I tried to download photopass once they were ready. It didn't take me long to scroll through all our photos, and they have location tags.

Otamin

I've been 8 times (each trip for 2 weeks), with the first time being 1997 and the last time being 2008.

Disneyland Paris I've been to twice (1994 & 2017).

eliza61nyc

1. About 20 times since 2002 when we purchased our dvc.
2. 1997 and 1999 when our kids were little.
3. two trips this year, one in April with the Golden girls (my college buddies) and next one in 63 days yoohoo, with the "youngins"
4. one trip to Euro Disney. I don't really count this as it was a 1 day trip on the side as a break from Paris.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So how I have kept track recently - I'm always taking at least one photo with my phone, and I tried to download photopass once they were ready. It didn't take me long to scroll through all our photos, and they have location tags.

I went a couple times before college...then have gone 2-4 average per year since...it has racked up a bit...my knees and sleep deprivation tell me.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
5 at WDW - 2005, 2006/2007 (New Years trip!), 2016, 2017, 2018, and another on in 62 days!!!! Now that I am an Passholder I expect to go twice a year, hopefully :)
1 at Disneyland - 2009

donnylambb

Original Poster
you might be a record holder and you didn't know it!

KBLovedDisney

Started going in 1988-89 ish...

We went every year or every other year (was a little too young to remember), sometimes twice a year.

Lost count of how many times we actually went.

Omi19

Have lived in FL off and on since 1968. First visit was one month after Magic Kingdom opened. Now live, since 1997, 2.5 hours away and visit a few times a year. Lived an hour from DL (traffic dependent) for several years and visited DL twice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom