How many times you have rode Everest the ride

metscool

Original Poster
Ok everyone after riding the ride over 100 times and meeting the Yetiman this pasted Thursday at the Adv. Club for the 2nd time and every time it was there. So how many times you have rode the ride.

150 as of yesterday. Yetiman was up to 1079 as of Thursday. To him I am the one that is trying to beat him and I have a LONG time to go. And to the Cast members that work there I am the Yetiman Jr.

mouselvrmom

Um, I rode it once, since I was there before it officially opened and it wasn't open all the time.:) But it was an awesome ride, my husband & daughter's favorite, they got it twice, since they aren't as prone to motion sickness as me. Wow, you must live near Florida, to get to ride as many times as you have!

metscool

Original Poster
Um, I rode it once, since I was there before it officially opened and it wasn't open all the time.:) But it was an awesome ride, my husband & daughter's favorite, they got it twice, since they aren't as prone to motion sickness as me. Wow, you must live near Florida, to get to ride as many times as you have!
About 30 min. and I work for the company so whenever I have a chance to go I go and ride it.

scrooge13

When me a my GF went in September we rode it 5 times that day, we got to sit in the very front and the very back. I personally thought the very back was the best! And we got a free ride photo for winning the video game on the disney website. It was a very good day! :sohappy:

SallyShine

When my family went for spring break we only got to go once. We got to the park first thing and the fp's were already for late in the day. The standby que was almost 2 hours. No thanks! I went back with my husband in September (for a sales meeting) and I rode it about 6 times. I would get off, walk through the que, and get back on. No wait! It was great. You have to ride it several times to fully appreciate it.

tigsmom

Haven't been since it opened so the count for me is zero...it will remain that way too as I have no plans on riding it in this lifetime nor the next. :lol:

malice

3 times total:

1 cold and sunny morning, just after park opening
1 extra magic evening hours
1 midday in gloomy drizzle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom