tigger248 -

Which is the best hotel you been to out of
July 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
November 2004 - Caribbean Beach

Cheers

Andy

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Im one of the ones who benefits from location. Pretty much an hour and a half from the magic. My parents started taking me long before I can remember - Ive been a passholder for a couple of years now so - an exact number, no way....but I know it is over 50 guessing conservatively. Its all about location kids...:wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I can’t even honestly tell you how many times I have been. I would probably put it at about 40 or 50 trips. We went twice in December 2004 and we just got back yesterday from our first trip of the year. WDW is like therapy for me and my family. Whenever the daily grind gets to us we make a trip to WDW.

chancellor

I'm guessing about 25 times, including 2 trips in the '70s and Grad Nite in 1985 (damn, I'm old) :animwink:

My son Adam, who's only 4, has been there 12 times. We've also done a cruise.

Keep in mind, though, that most of our trips are 2 or 3 day weekends, since we only live 90 minutes away (though more like 2 hours these days with I-4 being the mess it is). :brick:

Laura

Premium Member
Hmmm...let me try and figure it out.

1982-1994 - Guessing 8 vacations in this time, I honestly cannot remember for sure. I know we went almost every year since I was born. When I was a baby we camped at Fort Wilderness a couple times, and we stayed at the Grand Floridian once when it first opened. Other than that we stayed at my parent's condo in Kissimmee each trip.

Feb 1995 - Family Vacation - stayed outside Disney

Feb 1996 - Family Vacation - stayed outside Disney

Feb 1997 - Took my best friend with me - stayed outside Disney

May 1999 - Senior Class Trip - stayed at All Star Sports

Oct 1999 - Land & Sea Disney cruise/honeymoon, stayed at Port Orleans

Jan 2001 - drove down by myself pregnant b/c husband was deployed, stayed at All Star Music with my grandparents

Feb 2002 - Went to Florida with the INTENTION of going to Disney, but ended up sick at the vacation house while the rest of the family enjoyed Disney, grrr (won't count this as a trip LOL)

Sept 2003 - trip with my husband, left the kids with grandma, stayed at All Star Movies

2004 - first time bringing my kids, stayed at Pop Century

2005 - my next trip coming up in 2 1/2 weeks - staying in my parents condo

So this next trip will be my 9th trip in 10 years for sure, and probably about my 18th trip overall. Pretty good considering I'm an Upstate, NY native and we DROVE down almost every vacation (2 1/2 days drive each way!).

disneyfamily

I've been between 150 - 200 times. I still cant get enough of that place. I went 24 times in one year. Thank God I live in Florida. WDW is the only thing keeping me here.

raven

DL once when I was a kid.

WDW - Too many times to count. At least once or twice every year since I was 12.

DisneyWood

Lost count?

I have taken my wife 6 times since 2000. I have been a number of times but don't have the exact count, mainly since my grandparents live in Tampa, FL.

We will be going a lot more, it just needs to be planned since our family grew from 2 to 5.

disneyfamily said:
I've been between 150 - 200 times. I still cant get enough of that place. I went 24 times in one year. Thank God I live in Florida. WDW is the only thing keeping me here.

God, this sounds just like me! :lol:

I average about 20-24 times per year (usually twice a month) and have so since I first became an Annual Passholder. So, that runs to about 140-168 times!

It's different for those that live so close and attend so often though. It's not always what one would think of as a traditional visit. I mean sometimes we just eat lunch or dinner at a park/resort, hit one or two attractions, shop a bit, and that's it.

Most of our visits take place on Saturday and sometimes we don't even get to WDW until after 3 or so.

But, it's still a blast each time we go!!! :sohappy:

DisneyWood

Jealous of the location

ThreeCircles said:
God, this sounds just like me! :lol:

I average about 20-24 times per year (usually twice a month) and have so since I first became an Annual Passholder. So, that runs to about 140-168 times!

It's different for those that live so close and attend so often though. It's not always what one would think of as a traditional visit. I mean sometimes we just eat lunch or dinner at a park/resort, hit one or two attractions, shop a bit, and that's it.

Most of our visits take place on Saturday and sometimes we don't even get to WDW until after 3 or so.

But, it's still a blast each time we go!!! :sohappy:

Living in OKC, we can't make it there for the occasional lunch or just to go Christmas shopping. However, I would very much love that. I am insanely jealous of that. I wish I could go there whenever I feel like it. Maybe in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom