How Many Times Straight?

JeffH

Riding straight

Tasha and I rode barnstormer 9 times in a row when she was very tiny when it first opened...it would have been more, but I just couldn't take it no more :hurl:
We also rode Snow White 7 times without getting off one morning, now that I think of it that's one time per dwarf:hammer: (set up...)

WED10IA

Record is 17 times on Splash Mountain, not in a row but in a 8 hour period.

Went straight to it and rode like 7 times before the line got really long. (I booked it down Main Street.)
Then used Fastpass and standby for the rest.

LeeSeeBabe

Back in middle school my mom and I took a 'girls only' trip to MGM for one Friday when I was in Orlando for a dance competition.

We rode ToT 13 times :lookaroun!!
and RnRc 5 times!!

All in the same day. of course, we went back and forth to one then the other but it was ridiculous. We got an elevator all to ourselves a few times!

This was of course back in 98 or 99 (can't remember).

LoriMistress

I've done every attraction straight. I have quite a few friends who are gay, though.

you-not-funny.jpg.w300h201.jpg

mrerk

Premium Member
RnRc 6 times in a row during the soft openings. Could have ridden longer but we both stated getting headaches.

mrssparrow

We rode splash mountain and btrr 10 times total with fast passes we had as well as ones given to us... My 4 year old son at the time loved it, we hopped from one ride to the other... Man that was a great night!

DME

The most I've ever done in a row was Star Tours back in the 90s. I've ridden EE 4 times in a row and I started to get a bit sick afterwards that I had to stop. Also in 2003, I rode Mission Space about 5 times and I started to feel a little woozy.

JoeRhode4ever

Original Poster
I rode Space Mountain 7 times in a row with my little brother. He kept wanting to keep going. You should have seen how bad he cried when we had to leave.:lol:

emoariel

During Fantasmic me and my dad ran through the Rockin roller Coaster que so many times they just let us stay on. I think it was something close to 15 times.

disneymojo

My 5 year old son's favorite ride last time we went (12/05) was the Astro Orbitor. It was raining when MK opened and there was no one else waiting in line, so he forced me to ride that thing with him 10 times in a row. He was very happy and still talks about that. As for me I couldn't have been happier when he finally said, "I'm done!"

mmouse

BTRR 15 times in a row during the old E-ride nights. My wife got off after 7 times. Started in the back row and had to move up a few times when there was somone waiting to get on. All 15 were on the same train just sitting in different places. Fun Times.

Krimedog

I think mine is riding Splash six times in a row without getting off. During MVMCP while the parade at night was going on.

Damien666

Me and my friends did M:S 14 times, and have to say that was probably my best day I've had at Epcot. (Brits with Touretts Syndrome for the funniest ride.)

MGMBoy

RnRC 19 times without getting out. When I finally DID get out I couldn't walk straight and had to lean against my friend to keep from falling over. (Think the REALLY drunk people leaving PI and you'll have the right idea.) :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom