How many times have you stayed at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel?

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

When my Dad made our reservation for the Contemporary, the Cast Member on the phone saw after he put in our information that since May of 1998 my family & I have stayed at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels (Contemporary & Wilderness Lodge for my family because those are the places we have stayed) a grand total of 30 times on WDW property. So do you all happen to know excatly how many times you have stayed on Walt Disney World Resort property if a Cast Member told you when you were making a brand new reservation?

Next vacation to Walt Disney World
August 8-19, 2006 at Disney's Contemporary Resort

alitressa

I have got to be the oldest to reply to this thread....

'74- off site (Only the Contempory and Poly were available on-site and there was NO Space Mountain !)
'89- off site
'93- Villas at the Disney Institute
'01- Villas at the Disney Institute
Thanksgiving '06- Beach Club

Upvote 0

CMALOVESDISNEY

How many times.. WOW
Let me think
As a child my parents took us once a year for 11 years, then my siblings got to old for it.

1975-1986 11 Years ( I guess the 1st time doesn't count for me since I was still in my moms tummy) LOL
10 times as a child always at the polynesian or the contemporary
then my parents took my sister and I back when before her wedding, we stayed at the polynesian again.. ( My dads fav)
As an adult I stayed at the All Star music resort in 1998
In 1999 went back for my honeymoon and stayed at the grand floridian
2001 stayed at Coronado Springs
2004 - took our son on his 1st disney trip, we stayed at the all star movies
our last trip we stayed off property at my dads time share.. Not sure if I will do that again, their is something special about staying at a WDW resort

Upvote 0

HunnyPot

Only three times. We used to go twice a year when I was a child, but we never stayed on property...my father was too cheap! However, as an adult, DH and I have decided we'll never again stay off property...we just loved it so much! So, three times.

Upvote 0

relloron

Around 5-8 times. I can't remember exactly...

ASM - 1
ASMOVIES - 2
CB - 1
PoR - 1
Swan and Dolphin - 1

I think that's it but some might've slipped my memory. =)

Upvote 0

lamarvenoy

Average 20 days per year, for the last 6 years. 30 days per year for 4 years before that. Stayed everywhere except SoG,YBC,and GF.SoG for obvious reason and the other 2 because of a lack of desire, I HATE the time periods represented.I'm much more casual. Contemp is my fav and my wifes is the Poly.

Upvote 0

bellarosemarie

How many times....

Lets see.......
1) GF - 1990
2)ASM - 2001
3)ASM - 2003
4)YC - 2004 Honeymoon !!!!
5)ASM - 2005
We're hoping to go back in Sept. I'd like to try to stay at the POR.

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

#14 coming up in July!

7 times at POFQ (most when it was the only PO!)
2 times at Grand Floridian
1 time at Beach Club
1 time at Saratoga Springs
3rd time at Beach Club Villas this July :sohappy:

We also stayed twice off property. Once at the Comfort Inn and once at the old Stouffer's by Sea World. I think now it's called the Renaissance or something.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom