How many times have you stayed at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel?

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

When my Dad made our reservation for the Contemporary, the Cast Member on the phone saw after he put in our information that since May of 1998 my family & I have stayed at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels (Contemporary & Wilderness Lodge for my family because those are the places we have stayed) a grand total of 30 times on WDW property. So do you all happen to know excatly how many times you have stayed on Walt Disney World Resort property if a Cast Member told you when you were making a brand new reservation?

Next vacation to Walt Disney World
August 8-19, 2006 at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Sloan

That's great! - I can ask them

I'd never thought of asking at the time of making reservations or check-in how many times we've stayed on-property - I lost count long ago, so I'll ask next time I'm there. For some reason I'm not confident that I'll get an accurate response - it seems like we've been 'lost in the system' before (ie. when we had an address change) so I'll be interested ....

Upvote 0

Disneydogs

I've been to the resorts 4 times with #5 coming up this April. We've expecting a little 1 this Summer so it will be a while before we get to go again after that. Can't wait for April:sohappy:

Upvote 0

nemobruce

Well lets see, My first trip was in November of 1973. I have been at least 3 time a year from 1973 till 2005. The first few years of going there was only the Contemporary, the Polynesian, and Fort Wilderness. Most of the time we stayed at the campground. Have stayed a few times off property in the early years. My only resorts left to stay at are the GF, OKW, CBR, AKL, WL, and the vacation club resorts.

Upvote 0

trainertj

My dad used to have conventions at the Contemp every Feb when I was a child. We used to go every Feb. Believe it or not when the Contemp first opened....we stayed in a garden wing. We were the first guests to have ever stayed in that particular room.

I would say that I have stayed in a Disney Resort over 35 times!!!

Upvote 0

MissM

:lol: Easy. Once. The Wilderness Lodge. We made a special weekend of it a couple years ago and did two days plus a night at WL. We normally don't stay over since it's hard to justify the cost of two days plus hotel when you're 1.5 hour drive away. Heh. It was really, really nice though. I can't wait until we do it again some year.
-m

Upvote 0

GatorDi

This is my first post. I just couldn't resist because I just made reservations for late April and the CM told me that it was our 61st time staying with them. (I found this hard to believe (I know we go a lot, but 61 separate times???? That's 6 times a year for 10 years) so I asked her if she meant 61 nights. She said no, 61 separate times. Can anyone explain how they come up with these numbers? Do they count separate rooms (I have made several reservations with more than one room)? Otherwise, I guess I have gone 60 times plus the one coming up in April. :sohappy:Oh yeah - I only bring this up because the last time I made reservations, the CM who made those reservations said that I had been 60 times so it doesn't sound like she was just making this up.

Upvote 0

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
My Dad told me that the CM said that information comes up when all your information is entered into their computers.

Next vacation to Walt Disney World
August 8-19, 2006 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

Upvote 0

pescador1f

5, wish it were more

ALL STAR MUSIC 95'
ALL STAR MUSIC 96'
ALL STAR MOVIES 99'
ALL STAR MOVIES 05'
POP CENTURY 05'
NEXT TRIP????? HOPEFULLY BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.:brick:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

97 one time
98 one time
99 one time
2000 twice
2001 twice
2002 four times ( first year for Annual Pass!!)
2003 four times
2004 six times
2005 five times
2006 1 so far and one planned
Belle

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Let me think....

1983 (I think) - Fort Wilderness
1986 (I think) - Polynesian
1989 - Grand Floridian
1999 - All Star Sports
1999 - Port Orleans
2000 - All Star Music
2003 - All Star Movies
2004 - Pop Century
2005 - Wilderness Lodge & Polynesian
2005 - All Star Movies

So I guess that's 10 trips when I've stayed on property. We've also stayed about 10 other times off site.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom