• 300-399

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • 400-499

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • 500 or more

Votes: 14 9.8%

• Total voters

SuchAMouse

Hi! We have 150 points at BWV. We figured that before too long we'd be buying more but financially we haven't been able to do it AND we discovered that between banking and borrowing and the fact that we can only go during the lowest point use time, 150 points has served us quite well.

These days we very rarely entertain thoughts of buying more points. The studios work great for us although I would like a washer/dryer in them, but that's another thread. :p

Scott M

We've just recently become DVC members by buying 220 points at the Beach Club Villas.

We figure that that should be enough for a one bedroom villa once a year, so we do not anticipate buying anymore points anytime soon. But hey, you never know...

Scott

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
200 at VWL. Got 'em resale last year. No financing. Our first stay will be this December at AKLV. Then in June, I'm putting my whole family up at VWL (3 studios for the week). Should be fun.

bwalkmouse

We have 435 in BWV. We originally bought 175 in 2000 and then added 50 the following year. We then bought 105 twice more in 2005 and 2006.
All at Boardwalk. Our home away from home!!:)

DVC Mike

Original Poster
It's interesting to review the statistics so far:

The most popular point range is 150-210, followed by 211-299.

About 65% of the DVC members on WdwMagic have between 150-299 points.

mickeypal1

Just bought our first 160 at AK, will probably end up buying more someday soon. Got a free 160 to use the first year as an incentive, that was coooool.

Has anyone else purchased through the Doorway to Dreams store in the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL?? It was great to have the opportunity to tour an actual villa room and not have to spend valuable vacation time doing it....Would highly recomend this....:)

dflye

I guess my old-school resort is showing, we've got 220 at OKW originally and later added 150 at VB for 370 total. Definitely has been enough for multi-night stays at grand villas at OKW or the beach houses at VB on the trips where we don't do the 1BR or studio thing to save points for later years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom