How many people "go to Disney" from your computer?

DizFiz

I actually do the same thing... I usually look at long forgotten attractions and I tend to look at the international parks to see rides I can't get to that easy... everytime I do watch POVs I get goosebumps.

Kitchandro

I've got about 50 videos of Disney walkthroughs on my laptop. I've been watching them a lot recently. Life may be poo but it's nice to remind yourself that places like that still exist in the world.

Might never get there again so it's good to bring back some memories. I've got old (better) versions of rides as well and ones that no longer exist.

phantomkara

I haven't been in 2 years and my next trip isn't for another year, so I often find myself watching YouTube videos of my favorite attractions, and even some I still have yet to experience. I also tend to show my boyfriend videos of some of the attractions because he still has never been. It helps a little bit with my Disney withdrawals!

George

Liker of Things
You guys are smarter than me. I tried to go to Disney, by going to the Walt Disney World home page, picking my favorite resort (Wilderness Lodge) and then throwing myself into the monitor again and again. Did several hundred dollars worth of damage and got some plastic shards lodged in my skull cap. *sigh*

mrdisman

You guys are smarter than me. I tried to go to Disney, by going to the Walt Disney World home page, picking my favorite resort (Wilderness Lodge) and then throwing myself into the monitor again and again. Did several hundred dollars worth of damage and got some plastic shards lodged in my skull cap. *sigh*

That explains a lot.. :D

diznyboyz

It is weird that this post comes up today. We have 32 days left til we leave and my eight year old son asked to play the "disney show" we have taped on our DVR. The old show with Samantha Brown "Best Places I've Ever Been in Disney". I taped this two years ago and keep it along with a couple of other shows that were on the travel channel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom