How many of you are dreading your WDW trip?

Walt Disney1955

I "liked" your comment for the first part of it, @Big Phil. As someone who is FINALLY just climbing out of a financial situation themselves after 2 long years, all I can say is stay strong, good luck, and always remember...there is always an end in sight and bluer skies ahead!

Oh I know there is, and it might just be clear by the summer. But there were times when I could plan a trip ahead of time and have a ballpark guess as to when my next trip would be. I can't do that right now because there are so many other things to pay right now. So it is certainly more exciting when you know when you are going, so I guess I get a little annoyed if someone is complaining and "dreading" a trip.

fireman17

Original Poster
Is this a serious topic or just another of the "troll" posts we read so much about? If its serious and people are actually dreading a vacation they pay money for, they seriously need to vacation elsewhere.
Yes, it is in fact a serious topic!!! My wife has planned our many Disney World trips and this time as she was making plans she made the comment to me she was dreading the trip due to "some" of the negative FP+ she has read about. Will it affect our trip? No, we still will have a great time as we always do once we enter Disney World we put our worries behind us.
We know that we'll get the FP+ to work for us and if we don't get the rides we want by FP+ we just get in the standby line no big deal. We'll be there with our five children the older ones are going to go on their own and we will have our two younger ones with us and we will make the trip as special for them as we have always done in the past...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Is this a serious topic or just another of the "troll" posts we read so much about? If its serious and people are actually dreading a vacation they pay money for, they seriously need to vacation elsewhere.

Seriously?

what-if-like-i-wasnt-really-sure-if-serious-or-not-serious.jpg

fireman17

Original Poster
I know we'll be fine we are planning to do a park each day as we will be with so many of our friends and family. We will make our Walt Disney World vacation as magical as all the rest for our children. Part of being in WDW is waiting in the line and having the excitement build for us as we get ready to get on the ride. We are not dreading the vacation just dreading the negative reports we've been hearing. So, with that being said, I think we'll be in the most magical place on earth and who could ask for anything better...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
yeah outrageous, imagine having a mind of your own. Its a bit like people who used to get up early maximising FP, now they get shafted so the bone idle get a fair share. Communism by ant other name, or hippys.

jlsHouston

[QUOTEwogwog, post: 5982786, member: 75758"]Poly is currently like a construction zone.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh..have not made it by there yet. It's very different doing WDW with my boyfriend and grandson. Finally got into Epcot today. There's something about walking in through the international gateway that puts DGS7 in meltdown mode. He decided to raise a fuss over a stroller. Luckily I spotted Agent Perry and got him distracted. F&G Amazing!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom