how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

MPitzen

Our honeymoon in 138 days seemed to far away so I had to plan another trip in 22 days! It's an I'm graduating college & need to go put the finishing touches on plans for the wedding trip! I'm so excited!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

sarahwiggles99

Sadly today I would have made a post that said "Im leaving today". but the trip was cancelled just a week ago because of my mom didnt think that it was acceptable that I was going during school (i was going with my dad and his parents and my parents are divorced). it would have been my 2nd time at magic kingdom tommorrow and my first at epcot on wednesday. i guess I'll just have to wait until i can save enough money to go myself. :(

Upvote 0

hokielutz

12 more days to go.... two short weeks.... and wow they are going to fly...

But why do I still get looks of surprise from my boss when I keep reminding them there is a week of time off coming up for me.... And its not a matter of telling them late... I've said this is on my schedule since the middle of December... (a whole 6 months of notice)

Maybe because there is a budget crisis going on at my company... and they are still expecting all hands to be available until the crisis is averted?

I dunno... its kinda disturbing... but with family and friends going with us on this trip... its near impossible to cancel it this late in the game. No way to reschedule

Upvote 0

Kman101

I was supposed to go May 1st but instead we're heading out April 28th (Saturday) and staying overnight in a Disney resort (first time staying WITH Disney!) and visiting Animal Kingdom on my birthday April 29th!

Yay.

It's been 9 years since I've been to Animal Kingdom!

And I know it's Sunday so I expect the park to be fairly busy, but it's all good ... I'm assuming crowds are about moderate this time of the year?

Upvote 0

pluto3198

14 more days until we leave for a short three night trip to celebrate out 5th anniversary (and first trip alone since our son was born). And 138 more days unitl our week-long trip with the little guy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom