how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

fizzle75

We leave tomorrow morning at 8:00am heading for Greenville/Spartanburg Airport. Our flight leaves at 11:15am and we should arrive at Orlando International at 1:15pm.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

18 more days!

For the first time ever, we arrive on a Wednesday. (Normally we arrive Friday or Saturday.) Under the old ticket pricing scheme, we'd simply settle in to the hotel upon arrival. However, with MYW, we actually paid only $2 for an extra day of admission. So we think it's a good idea to head over to the Animal Kingdom (we should be there by 5 PM) to take advantage of the EMH. The AK doesn't have many rides open for EMH (which means we should be able to ride most of them in the 3 hours of EMH) and this will be our first chance to ride EE at night!

Upvote 0

GoofyFan1

71 days to go...now I'm hoping this nor'easter doesn't use more than 1 snow day, or else we may be making up a school day the day I leave.:brick:

Enjoy your trip Kadee!:wave:

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

17 days!!! :sohappy:

but between now and then I have a Spanish Oral, Research Methods Quiz, Research Methods Test, a Spanish Test, and alot of other big meetings/events.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom