how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

sbkline

72 days until we start a 40th anniversary trip with lots of kids and grandkids:sohappy:

You need to tell that to some of the people I know who say that they're too old to go to Disney. Total nonsense, but for some reason, some people think that. :lol: And congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. :wave:

As for me, it's 32 days until we pull out of the driveway. Or a month from tommorrow. Or 4 weeks from Sunday. Whichever sounds the soonest. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

shuflemstr

I am leaving right NOW!!!!!!!! I am getting ready to walk out the door and go pick up the boys from school. They still have no idea that they are going. Then on to Indianapolis airport.

Upvote 0

Tomcat47

161 days till the best anniversary yet!
Polynesian Resort booked
Cinderella's Royal Table
O'hana
Chef Mickey's
Yachtsman
Mama Melrose's (Fantasmic)
So much more to plan. I love when it gets down to this time in the wait. The fun of planning and booking everything. Too bad Alfredo's will be closed by then.

Upvote 0

FBullock

50 days to WDW. But only 8 days till I get to Disneyland with DW for our first trip. I know they are different but still looking forward to the experiences.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom