how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

JohnMan

2 days to go! We'll be arriving at POFQ sometime after 3 on Sunday.

If you're staying there next week just keep your ears open for the names Anakin and Mara-Jade. If you hear there names then you've found our family! Feel free to say hi :D And yes, my wife and I are huge Star Wars fans in addition to being complete Disney nuts.

Upvote 0

Jerriko

2 days to go! We'll be arriving at POFQ sometime after 3 on Sunday.

If you're staying there next week just keep your ears open for the names Anakin and Mara-Jade. If you hear there names then you've found our family! Feel free to say hi :D And yes, my wife and I are huge Star Wars fans in addition to being complete Disney nuts.

That is me as well...unfortunately my fiance is not such a star wars fan, but at least she is crazy about disney!! We are headed to POFQ for our honeymoon next july...I would be interested to hear how it is.

Chris

Upvote 0

Dagger

14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Mystic

I fly out tomorrow (Tuesday) night and hit the world Wednesday morning!!!! YES!!!!!!!!:sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas:

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

34 days. I am so excited (we were just there in October, but you would think I haven't been there in years!) Anyway, I am not posting again until I'm under the 30 day mark :)

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

4 MORE DAYS!!! I can't wait! I have most things already in the suitcase. I still have to pack shirts and the last minute things like my makeup. My kids are getting so excited!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom