how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Jessie&Buzz

1 Day left!!!! At this time tomorrow I will be getting the kids ready to leave for the airport. I can't wait! I can't sleep! I'm all packed except for a few last minute things like my glasses and make up!

WOOHOO!!! DISNEY HERE I COME!

Upvote 0

macsmom

330 days left.....I have started making lists...and even checking them twice!....this trip is going to be solo so I am making lists with spots I didn't hit when I was there a month ago. By the time I hit WDW next October, I should know the place inside out!

danna

Upvote 0

hokielutz

:xmas: :xmas: Less than 5 days remaining... :xmas: :xmas:

The finish line can be seen on the horizon... which means these last three days at work are going to be completely unproductive!

Upvote 0

tikiman

:xmas: :xmas: Less than 5 days remaining... :xmas: :xmas:

The finish line can be seen on the horizon... which means these last three days at work are going to be completely unproductive!

Yeah I know that feeling. We check in the same day as you. This will be our first Christmas Trip to WDW and for the first time I have so much I have to do while there that I had to make a schedule on Power Point with all our reservations, places to be for Mousefest, meeting with CM friends and a gathering we are doing at the Polyensian. Al that and it is my sons first trip to WDW so we need lots of time for him to see things.

It is tough to get thigns done at work for the last few days.

Aloha

Steve

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
WOW i still can not believe this thread is still going after all these years. thanks again for everyone posting here & enjoying their countdown. Mine is back up to 286 days

Upvote 0

fredtom

We're 313 days away from our next WDW visit. Our last trip was 60 days ago.
I hope I can make it until then. :lookaroun

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

hokielutz

Yeah I know that feeling. We check in the same day as you. This will be our first Christmas Trip to WDW and for the first time I have so much I have to do while there that I had to make a schedule on Power Point with all our reservations, places to be for Mousefest, meeting with CM friends and a gathering we are doing at the Polyensian. Al that and it is my sons first trip to WDW so we need lots of time for him to see things.

It is tough to get thigns done at work for the last few days.

Aloha

Steve

Good luck with the planning... sound like a lot to plan with little time to do it in. I can't say we are going to be as busy since it is just me and my DW going down to enjoy the holiday atmosphere... resort decorations... and MVMCP.:xmas: :xmas: If your avatar is who you are today, tikiman... I'll keep an eye open.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom