how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

jonesenon4

:sohappy: this is about my 5th post on this thread 21 days from today 3 weeks or 3 fridays however you want to count it ,my dd prefers 3 fridays she says it seems shorter.i can already feel the magic and can hardly stand it. i will have my in park id anyone else there look me up.:sohappy:

Upvote 0
Not soon enough!!!

We are down to 124 days, 10 hours,39min., 25,24,23 secs... We are flying Air Tran out of Philly at $99.00 per person one way, $868.40 total non-stop. We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge in time for brunch!!! The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue for Dinner...Yee Haw!!!

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

We are down to 124 days, 10 hours,39min., 25,24,23 secs... We are flying Air Tran out of Philly at $99.00 per person one way, $868.40 total non-stop. We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge in time for brunch!!! The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue for Dinner...Yee Haw!!!

That sounds awesome...always wanted to saty at the Wilderness Lodge...

flying out of Philadelphia on November 11th...

$59.00 one way... :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom