how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

frankd1962

I figured out a good way for me to have shorter countdown to my trip.

When I go to work tomorrow, it will 100 days until I have to call for my PS at the restaurants I want to eat at and getting Cirque Du Soiel sitting. :sohappy:

That will make it seem shorter with the little goals before the trip.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Zjer

How do you keep it a secret for so long. I did it once for my husbands birthday. We went 4 days to Disney and a three day cruise, I didn't tell him until his birthday which was a week before we left. He told me he couldn't go because he didn't get the time off. I did it for him, he was shocked. It was the best surprise he ever received. We had a stuffed animal disney boat and characters from the ship, ( I got it on ebay) and when he opened the cruise package, he saw my name first and he said Your going on a cruise? it was hysterical..... we went with friends and we had such a laugh, I hope it's that much fun for you, does she know she's going somewhere or she really doesn't have a clue?

Upvote 0

zjer

Kenny

She knows we are going "somewhere" for 11 days. I created this very detailed fake vacation (Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Camping by a near-by lake, with a few other small tidbits) as to make sure she took the time off. I used the excuse that we couldn't afford a Disney vacation this year as to avert suspicion. It's been hard, checking the mail, answering the phone calls, ect, but it seems to be paying off. I am taking her out to dinner on Monday and I will inform her that we were bumped on a Grand Canyon cabin due to an overbooking and will ask her if she would rather go to Africa and Asia instead. We will then fly out Tuesday at Noon. I don't think she has a clue.

Upvote 0

phillyfan77

15 Days 10 Hours 2 Minutes 31 Seconds...

We watched our DVD of our 1996 Trip today since our daughter was in from VA. We all laughed at how we looked back then! :lol:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom