how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Craig & Lisa

allabtbrdway said:
we will be there July 22!! :):) anyone else going to be there then, maybe we could meet up! message me and let me know!

44 days, by the way love your avatar, we have the same picture from 1999, those people are the best.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

allabtbrdway

Craig & Lisa said:
by the way love your avatar, we have the same picture from 1999, those people are the best.:sohappy:

thanks so much!! arent they the best!! the best people at that show! I know some of them and they are just great! Going backstage was so amazing I just had to show it off haha

Upvote 0

Heather Joy

Not soon enough.....

Well me and my sis will be at POFQ in 17 days and counting. I tell ya it just isn't soon enough.:p Last trip was for New Years 2006, couldn't make Easter so we are way overdue.:lol:

Since the start of July, each morning we greet each other and exclaim 'Were going to Disney..Yay!!'. :sohappy: Were staying for 9 days of fun, magic and much needed pixie dust. If anyone will be at Disney World between July 28 -Aug 6..give me a holla.

Talk to you guys later....:wave:

Heather Joy

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

123 daysss!!!! I find the waiting part for our trip sooo much fun and we are FINALLY going around my favorite time of year to be there. Cant wait!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

syoungkin

How many more days?

278 more days for me. However, 2 days before that, I'll be getting married so I'm a bit more concentrating on that event rather than the trip to Disney.

For my fiancee and I, this Disney trip will be special because that was the place where I proposed to her (at Cinderella's Royal Table) so I'm making sure that CRT is one of the places we're eating at while there.

On a related question--I've read in the books that Disney is nice to folks who are on their honeymoon and that there are honeymoon packages available. Has anyone ever taken advantage of these packages or niceties and how are they?

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
OMG my thread from last year is still going. thank you all for posting. LOl i just cannot believe it. :sohappy: well we have 75 days till our next trip.

Upvote 0

prberk

24 hours WOO-HOO!

I am leaving Richmond at 10 p.m. tonight, driving overnight. We will be in the World around 10 a.m. tomorrow morning!!!! Woot!

Paul

Upvote 0

metscool

allabtbrdway said:
wow metscool, we will be there the same time and will be neighbors haha im staying at the beach club!
I am staying at my favorite resort. Pop. But the thing is that we are doing things to get me ready for school in the fall. I am going to college down there.

Upvote 0

marietta-stitch

I have got 72 days to go. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge Concierge Level. I will also be doing the Disney world Triathlon that weekend, it will be my first. I can't wait. It is going to be a long 72 days.:lol:

Upvote 0
Only 16 more days left!!! I can't believe that in just a few weeks I will be back at one of the greatest places on the Earth!!!

Goin' Back to the World! July 28-August 6

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom