how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

flounder

Whoo Hooo :sohappy: we have gone from the 40's to the 30's only 39 short days to wait till we are once again in the magic :sohappy: ....keep on counting everyone the time to leave here will be here before you know it...we have been on the countdown since a year ago July! Disney Dream all. . .

Upvote 0

Peter Parker

bears163 said:
we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You are going Sept. 13-18, that's only 1 week away! We still have 54 days to go - Oct. 29th. Can't wait. I feel so bad that I am anxiously planning my vacation and there are people suffering in the Gulf because of hurricane Katrina. Life is full of surprises. I feel for all those people so much. I do have little kids that are very excited to go to WDW. We also have to keep living and think of our children. Hope you have a great time.

Upvote 0

flounder

Hi Peter Parker....funny that you should say that about the hurricane victims as I have been feeling the same...but you know what life must go on...we have worked hard and saved a long time for this vacation...the wind was blown out of my sail for a few days but I am starting to get excited again...Just pray for all those survivors down there that they are able to get back to a somewhat normal life soon...Have a wonderful time in WDW! :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom