how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Autumn96

Ok.. gonna try this again.
Lots of people are going to be there before the 18th. Please read my post.

Don't be put off because I'm new (looking :) ). This is no risk.. the link is emailed to you. I just would like to see someone get use out of them before they expire.

Previous post:

Hello.. I'm new to this board.. at least new at posting. I've lurked around for a bit.

I'm posting here because the people in this thread are leaving for WDW soon.
I've posted this on another site and only had one person interested and I sent them the certificate link they wanted. I thought I'd post here and maybe there'd be someone here interested.

Before going to WDW I often purchase certificates from Resaurant.com to help save some money, and it's a fun way to try new places.
I've used Arabian nights and a couple of other nice restaurants and so far I haven't been disappointed. I have NOT done this particular dinner theater nor eaten at either of these restaurants.
I always call ahead to be sure they are still accepting them.

I have 3 certificates. They are only good for 1 year after date of purchase so they will expire on 8/18/2005 and I will not be returning before then.

1 - for Pirate's Dinner Adventure. It's for 50% off max party of 2. 1 per family. Not valid with any special events.

1 - $25 off Starlight Grill (5905 International Dr.). I see no special instructions. That usually means $25 off a bill of $25 or more.. not including alcohol (let me say that I have had at least 2 different restaurants take off for the drinks too. It says in the terms it's at the discretion of the merchant).

1 - 50% off Paradise Island Cafe (377 W.Church St).
No special instructions. Same as above applies.

If anyone will be there before those dates and would like any of these certificates, please post below. Let know which one/ones you would like. I will give you the link for the certificate and you can print it right out.

LMK soon as they are expiring soon:)

Autumn96

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom