how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

flounder

Gosh I wish that I was down to the last week or so of counting but the reality is that I still have 81 short days to wait...BUT when my turn to go comes then alot of the others will already have gone so I can wait...the anticipation is fun too! :p
Hope all of you with short timers desease (lol) have a wonderful magical time and make lots of memories....isn't that what life is all about??? Making memories??? :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
DISNEY DREAMS :snore:

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

Less than 24 hours! I can't wait!

One night at All Star Movies and then three nights at Carribean Beach. That will complete the cross country journey I've been on since July 1 with my family. We went from PA to CA now to FL and then back to PA! What a better way to end a vacation!

TheDisneyGirl02

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
TheDisneyGirl02 said:
Less than 24 hours! I can't wait!

One night at All Star Movies and then three nights at Carribean Beach. That will complete the cross country journey I've been on since July 1 with my family. We went from PA to CA now to FL and then back to PA! What a better way to end a vacation!

TheDisneyGirl02
MAN WAIT TO COME BACK TO PA TILL THURSDAY. IT CANN OT GET ANY HOTTER. :mad:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom