how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

frankd1962

180 days today and just got off the phone a little while ago for my dining reservations.

All the times I wanted to eat at I got. Even took the lady's advice to eat a bit later to see Illuminations from the Rose & Crown. Even got my reservation for Cirque du Soleil through her. Great seat!!

Can't wait to go now!!!!!

Upvote 0

harryk

Did the Rose and Crown thing last week.

They get you out onto the lower level in time for the display - but it gets very crowded. The small tables between the main dining room and the outside bar get filled up about 1-1/2 hour early by people sitting and nursing drinks - so they don't become available.

If you have a short person with you they have trouble seeing over the toall people. But it was a very good spot it you are up front.

368 Days to Go!!!:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

We are finally under 30 days, I think we are at 27 more to go!! I am so excited! It's sad that I am more excited for our upcoming trip than Christmas.:eek:

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

2 more days!!!!!!!!!! we can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!!
if anyone else is there and you see us, please say hey

*crosses fingers to win a cool yomd prize*

tracy & alex

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom