how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

jonesenon4

:sohappy: 42 days and counting staying at wilderness lodge for the first time.like the song says im so excited and i just cant hide it. see ya real soon.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

BeanSz

28 days for us -- we upgraded from ASMo to CR so we are very excited to be staying on Monorail and within walking distance of MK. This will be great especially since we will have our 2 year old and we always seem to land at MK sometime during the day. No more getting update 2 hours before our Ohana character breakfast to get their on time -- YEA!!! Planning on spending more time in AK this year with EE. Doing MNSSHP which looks very awesome. Cannot wait to see our son's reaction to everything since he is totally into all thinks Disney!! WDW in September, Meal Plan, CR, new attractions --- cannot wait, and very, very excited!!

Upvote 0

miles1

Yikes! Seven more days and so much to do! Mow the lawn again, close the pool, pick up the car at the garage (after a week waiting for parts), the MIL needs shots before boarding (no, wait, thats the dog:lol: ), laundry, pack, last minite itinerary, and jam eight day's worth or paperwork into four days at the office.

And I'm sitting here in front of the computer reading about WDW.

Upvote 0
Yikes! Seven more days and so much to do! Mow the lawn again, close the pool, pick up the car at the garage (after a week waiting for parts), the MIL needs shots before boarding (no, wait, thats the dog:lol: ), laundry, pack, last minite itinerary, and jam eight day's worth or paperwork into four days at the office.

And I'm sitting here in front of the computer reading about WDW.

Thanks for the MIL laugh. Good one! We're 7 days from go time as well. Race you to the DME bus. You can talk trains with my husband.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom