how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

momvic1st

"Can We Go Now!!!"

HEY, WE ONLY HAVE 7 MORE DAYS, :sohappy: :p WE CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE WE WANT TO GO NOW!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY WE TOLD HER THAT THE FIREWORKS THAT NIGHT ARE GOING TO BE TO CELEBRATE HER FIRST TIME IN DISNEY AND HER 11TH BIRTHDAY. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MissM

I want to head out once the blackout lifts next week. If I get to, then it's 8 days until I can head back. Weeeee!
-m

Upvote 0
Down to less than 48 days!! :sohappy: Plus, our group is growing!!! My daughter's friend will be joining us and so will my wife's folks! Great company, WDW, POR, MNSSHP, and the Meal Plan! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: What more could I ask for??!!!!

Upvote 0

frankd1962

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Thursday I put a down payment on my trip and had the travel agent really surprised how well orgianized I was on what I wanted for parts of my package all the way down to the flights and their times. I told him between this site and Disney's vacation package site I was able to see what was out there and get ideas for what I wanted. So now I have my flights, I'll be getting all the other info I need for my trip from this Thursday or so. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Now it is 299 days until I go and with all the work that I have at my job the days will be flying until those last few months and days.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom