How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

cooleo

:( 162 :( .160.........:zipit: ..........140...................120...................:brick: 100.........90.........80.........70.........60.........:p 50....45....40....35....:) 30....25....20....15.... :D 10....5 4 3 2 :sohappy:1:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Jodileigh

15 Hours!!
This is my last check in!! By this time tomorrow, I'll be at POR, prob getting ready to take the boat over to DTD!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!! I'm practically tripping over myself trying to hurry up so I can make dinner, do dishes, and get ready to GOOOOOO!!! YIPPEE!!! I'm going to DISNEYWORLD TOMORROW!!!!

Jodi

Upvote 0

MissM

Just waiting for Seasonal blackout to end. Looks like we'll be heading out on the 16th of this month. Yay! I haven't been since May. *ducks as things are thrown at her* :lol:

Upvote 0

34Angels

I'm at 65 until my first steps into the World!! :sohappy: Starting to get things together and packed, making sure all my reservations are done, wishing time would hurry!

Upvote 0

shutnak879

18 Days for us, I can't wait, finally staying at AKL!!! Looking forward to going just not the return. Not only do we have to leave disney, but daughter starts kindergarten day after we return.:cry:

Upvote 0

bh7812

Just a little over 1 day to go!!! Some last minute things to do tomorrow..about 28hours to go till I leave for the airport. I'll leave one more post tomorrow night :) :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
116 'til Orlando :wave:

120 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

Under 120 :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom