How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

Timmay

No crying from anyone with less than 400, because that is about what we are looking at...January of '10.

We are going to Yellowstone in spring of '09 and DC in the fall, so that should take the sting off a bit. Plus I will get a couple of days at Disneyland in the next 14 months, too.

Upvote 0

hokielutz

85 Days to go....

And just to remark on the economy... with prices going the way they are... it appears that with the deflation of gas prices... my road trip will be $100 Cheaper than it would have been when gas prices were hovering at $4.00 a gallon.

Too bad the airlines are not cutting their prices for their Orlando routes.

Upvote 0

hokielutz

No crying from anyone with less than 400, because that is about what we are looking at...January of '10.

We are going to Yellowstone in spring of '09 and DC in the fall, so that should take the sting off a bit. Plus I will get a couple of days at Disneyland in the next 14 months, too.

I feel for you Timmay..... keep the faith and stay the course.... your day is on its way.

Upvote 0

djpoore94

We got our DVC reservation confirmation for May so I can OFFICIALLY say 215 more days. We'll be celebrating our 15TH anniversary at the World!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got all of our travel documents and DME packet and tags in the mail this week...that is the best feeling. You know your trip is right around the corner when that stuff comes in!!!!!!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

cooleo

:brick:90 :brick:.........80.........70.........60.........:p 50....45....40....35....:) 30....25....20....15.... :D 10....5 4 3 2 :sohappy:1:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom