How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

disneygirl1

And if you're staying for more than 5 nights you'll still be there when we get home.

We'll be at the Beach Club, you?

Nice! Yes, we will be there for 6... quick trip, got the free dining code so I couldn't not go :lol:

We are staying at the POP... My 7 year old has been wanting to stay there. We were suppose to stey there when we went this past December but ended up upgrading to CS at the last minute. The Beach Club is beautiful. I hope to stay there on one of my future trips, but I think that is going to have to wait until my son gets alittle bit older.

So 212 days for me.

Upvote 0

TheAmazingBobbo

I was going to go over spring break, but with coaching baseball, I don't have the time - plus having gone during summer and spring, I prefer summer when its hot, no matter how brutal. I couldn't pass up the buy 4, get 3 deal, so I picked August 9-16 at All-Star Sports... which is 168 days from today. Coincidentally, two kids I coach and their parents also booked the same time and resort and they've never been there, so I get to hang out with them and show them everything that rocks. This will also be my first time I've been able to get to Downtown Disney and the water parks, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March & May :wave:

15 Days - March 9th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
73 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

September/October/November (??) depends on what 'deals' Disney is offering

I love my AP :lol:

...I should think about starting to pack :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Jenna

134...cant believe how close it's getting :D 19 weeks this Tuesday :D I'm aware it's still ages away but we booked up with 299 days to go! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

macsmom

Just 66 days...less than 10 weeks. I get together with friends each Wednesday which is the day we are flying down, so counting down is very easy. Just mark off one more week each Wednesday.

I'm so excited! I feel like that little kid in the commercial.....

danna

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March & May :wave:

14 Days - March 9th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
72 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

September/October/November (??) depends on what 'deals' Disney is offering

I love my AP :lol:

...I should think about starting to pack :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom