how many more days for you? (continued)

WDWchewy

8 more days!! Woohoo - can't wait! :sohappy:

(I know I don't post here often - read the boards all the time) Just wanted to share in the excitement. Will start posting more often!!

Upvote 0

sparky03

4 DAYS!

I just can't believe it. I'm starting to get that pre-trip anxiety, though. :lookaroun I always go through this the last few days before venturing off somewhere exciting. It's like I'm terrified something's going to happen to make me have to cancel my trip. Something like ... me getting food poisoning :hurl: or an emergency at work:fork: or an early season snowstorm :xmas: ... etc.

Must ... try ... to ... stay ... calm .... :brick:

WDW will still be there.

Upvote 0

raugust

4 DAYS!

I just can't believe it. I'm starting to get that pre-trip anxiety, though. :lookaroun I always go through this the last few days before venturing off somewhere exciting. It's like I'm terrified something's going to happen to make me have to cancel my trip. Something like ... me getting food poisoning :hurl: or an emergency at work:fork: or an early season snowstorm :xmas: ... etc.

Must ... try ... to ... stay ... calm .... :brick:

WDW will still be there.

I know how you feel. I am glued to the weather channel 24/7. We are 10 days from launch, so to speak, and I am near panic state. Uh, you are leaving from Louisville, :eek: I presume. Hmmmmm, I am leaving from the Buffalo, NY airport. :brick::brick:As I type this note, we are experiencing wind gusts in excess of 50 mph and freezing rain/sleet!! Yuch!:hurl::hurl:

Upvote 0

tecowdw

Over 2500 posts?!?!?! Will someone kill this thread already??? For crying out loud...get a trip countdown for your signature people!!!
:brick:
:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

malice

i leave for the world tomorrow!!!
ccat.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom