How many miles away do you live from Disney World

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
only because you're making your crow divert to gatwick...is it nipping for some food ?

the other posting 5000+ form UK are wrong.. 4226 for me from Wigan !

there is no direct flight from guernsey to orlando !!
Need to change to a bigger crow for the long haul flight :lol:

using the OP's calcumalatororantor it works out to 4356.433 miles to WDW plus 160.252 from gatwick to home so ......4516.685 miles total

MattyFresh

512 miles as the crow flies.... 578 by Land transport.

How about when I put in Walt Disney World, Orlando it took me to California. Apparently its not just humans that get Disneyland and WDW confused.

Fantasmic

As the crow flies from Baguley, Manchester, UK, I'm 5195.906 miles away (that's one tired crow)

Well :shrug:

Double check this, as I live in Wallasey, and I'm 4216.625 miles... the first calculation, I put in Walt Disney World and it calculated to Disneyland!

Have recalculated for you and it's 4224.703 miles :)

pixiesteno

1,245 miles by Tundra with RV in two 2 days travel, our own bed in the back and homemade meals.
By plane 2 hours to airport, airport coffee and McDs for breakfast :hurl: 2 hours to wait to get through security and be on-time for flight, 2.5 hours in plane with the general populous, 45 - 1 hour to get luggage and get to resort -- baggage fees for RV out of this world :ROFLOL:
Tundra & RV is our preferred method of travel.

loveofamouse

Growing up, I was only 2hrs away (not sure on miles) in Jacksonville, Fl. Last summer, the Navy moved us up here to VA. Now, I feel like WDW is so far away. It would take over 12hrs to get there from here. :( To make it even worse, in Jax, we went to WDW/US/IOA all of the time. We'd just head down for a random Saturday/weekend in addition to our big trips there. Since we've been up here, we haven't gone once. I haven't stepped foot in Orlando since June 2010. Hell, I haven't even been to Jax since Nov 2010. It's so hard not only being so far away but not going in over a year with no trip planned. I HAVE NOTHING TO COUNT DOWN TO! lol.

I'm homesick and that does include Disney

mergatroid

Original Poster
Double check this, as I live in Wallasey, and I'm 4216.625 miles... the first calculation, I put in Walt Disney World and it calculated to Disneyland!

Have recalculated for you and it's 4224.703 miles :)

Thanks, put in Disney World too when searching. Mind you we tend to get scheduled flights with transfers when travelling so it takes a long time anyway. This year we're flying from Manchester UK to Newark with a six hour wait there before flying to Orlando :eek:. It saves hundreds of pounds but it's a very, very long day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom